Liquids, baby food and liquid medications in hand baggage must be in containers with a maximum volume of 100 ml. Learn more here about how to pack liquids.
Liquids, gels, creams and sprays in hand baggage
- Only containers with a maximum volume of 100 ml are allowed.
- Containers must fit easily in a transparent, resealable plastic bag with a maximum volume of 1 litre.
- The plastic bag must be presented at the airport security check.
- Only one plastic bag per person is allowed. This limit also applies to children and babies. The following are permitted in containers larger than 100 ml under certain circumstances.
- Liquid medications, baby food and special food in amounts required for the journey.
- Tax-free and duty-free articles with their sales receipts in sealed ICAO-compliant bags.
- Please present these items at the security check.